Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome! (Part 2)

Hello all! This is the co-conspirator of Eric, Tyler A. Pangonis. Those of you who know me, know that film is more or less my life. So, when Eric texted me and asked if I ever considered writing reviews for a blog, I was instantly interested.
Like him, I love writing. Like him, I also enjoy giving praise (or tearing apart) film. So, I accepted his offer to aid him in this little journey. I like wasting money on film both good and bad, but most people wanna know if it's worth it or not, right? Well, that's where we come in. We'll be reviewing film for our friends (and any strangers who happen upon our blog). Whether you agree with us is up to you, but we're both fair. For those interested, I am joining the U.S. Air Force for Radio and TV Broadcasting and hope to attend film school after my tour is done. I have a collection of nearly 1,000 films, at this point. And, I have written for Pottsville Area High School's TideLines as a movie reviewer, so this isn't completely new to me. Enjoy, comment, agree or disagree. Everyone has an opinion. See ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment