Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome!

Hey everyone, and welcome to the Movie Viewerz blog webpage!


My name is Eric, and as I'm sure you can guess, I love film.  In fact, if I could live out my dream jobs, I would be living in California directing movies and writing books.  But, for now, I enjoy watching movies, and looking for aspects that are really good and aspects that are really bad.  Also having a passion for words and writing, I thought it would be a cool idea to start a movie review blog during my spare time.  Of course, I can't see every movie that comes out, nor do I have time to write an extensive review for each film.  I needed help.  And that's where my fellow movie reviewer comes in...

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were really into film, Eric. Who is the guy you are sitting with in that photo? I'm so excited to read your blog, guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll keep up and enjoy the blog and reviews to come! And that is actually a wax figure of Steven Spielberg, the movie director! :)

      Delete