Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

NEWS: Catching Fire Trailer Released


Earlier this afternoon, the official Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer was released at Comic-Con.  The trailer can be seen below on YouTube or via the Entertainment section of Yahoo!.


While the trailer does reveal a major plot point, it's still a GREAT trailer.  It sets a perfect tone for the film and builds up the intensity.  We get our first look at many of the new characters, most of whom look their role.  I'm still torn on whether Sam Claflin will make a good Finnick, but I'll reserve judgement until I see the movie.  Personally, the trailer got me really excited for the film and now I can't wait until the fall.  What did you think of the trailer?  Did it get you excited?  Comment below and let us know!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be released November 22, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment